Company: Jay Goldberg Events & Entertainment / The Canopy Club
Position Title: Marketing Intern
Purpose: Assist Marketing Manager at Canopy Club
- Building out all Facebook events
- Creating and overseeing events on venue/promoter websites w/ bios, videos and monitoring and promoting current Facebook events viapast events and other relevant social events.
- Cross check Facebook events, website show listing with show information to confirm that information is correct, listings have all information, photographs are up-to-date.
- Assist in curating content for all social media posting. Schedule posts on respective social media accounts.
- Assist in monitoring activity on all channels, including comments, messages, mentions, etc.
- Assist in setting up weekly email newsletters
- Assist in street team efforts
- Other tasks as needed
- Relevant experience with digital marketing and social media management
- Interest in the music industry
- Strong writing, time management & communication skills
- Familiarity with social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc
- Ability to work individually or on a team as required.
- Great taste in music is a plus.
- Required: Working laptop.
- Music Industry resume boosting
- Networking contacts
- Free entry to shows at Canopy Club & JGEE shows in Peoria
Location: Office located in Urbana, IL – Expected to come into office for work.
Timeline: ASAP – December 2021
Hours required: 10-20 hrs/wk (willing to work with intern schedule)
No Compensation, No pay included
To apply, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Use subject line “Marketing Internship – [Your Name].